We’re so excited to announce that we are looking for a spring intern! With our busy season quickly approaching we’re looking to make an addition to our team. Several years ago we brought on an intern, and it was such an amazing experience for everyone involved that we decided we needed to do it again!
Applications will be open until January 14th, and we will be interviewing the top applicants in the following weeks. The position will run from February 11th to May 25th.
We’re looking for someone local to Athens who:
– Can commit to working approximately 8-12 hours a week with a somewhat flexible schedule.
– Has a love for photography, weddings, and organization.
– Has a strong work ethic, loves to learn, can work and problem solve independently, and is very responsible.
– Is willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done and contribute to a team.
– Has a working knowledge of Photoshop, Lightroom (not required, but would be a plus)!
– Is interested in album design & content curation
– Is interested and willing to assist at weddings (April 13th, April 27th, May 25th).
Here are some of the things you can expect to learn:
– How to operate and maintain professional photography equipment (digital & medium format)
– How to efficiently photograph a wedding and work well with vendors
– What it takes to make weddings, sessions, and editorial/styled shoots successful
– The big and little things required to keep a studio running smoothly
– How a bustling wedding photography business is run in high wedding season
If chosen for the internship, we will need you to work in person in our office in Normaltown, Athens. Sound like you?
If you are interested, please fill out the form HERE! We look forward to reading your application!
Join us on Instagram where we share our most recent work
ADD A COMMENT